I’m Lauren Johnson, a senior marketing press reporter at Organization Insider. Send me feedback or pointers at [email protected]
Today’s news: Oracle wins proposed deal with TikTok, the pitch deck that helped tech firm BrandTotal raise $20 million, and how to get a task at Publicis Groupe-owned Kekst CNC.
- Oracle verified Monday it had struck an offer with ByteDance to be its “relied on technology service provider” in the United States.
- The proposed deal has been submitted to the US federal government for approval.
- Patrick Coffee reports that the firm’s deck to investors plays up its technology that can identify “dark” social media posts that are only visible to individuals a brand is targeting.
- The firm has more than 250 staff members advises on mergers and monetary crises.
- At Kekst CNC, where workers have backgrounds in law, journalism, financing, and other professional services industries, prospects can expect to interview with people at their level and go through a composing test.
More stories we read:
- YouTube is releasing Shorts, a short-form video feature for smartphones that looks a lot like TikTok(Service Insider)
- ‘ Mulan’ flopped in its box-office launching in China(Business Insider)
- Facebook is challenging an order to block it sending out EU information to the US(Business Expert)
- Macy’s popular Thanksgiving Day Parade will just be happening on TV this year. Here are the biggest modifications.(Service Insider)
- ViacomCBS to sell CNET to Red Ventures for $500 million(Wall Street Journal)
- The female taking control of TikTok at the hardest time ( New York City Times)